RTL PUNKT 12 2.05.08, Bill

« Older   Newer »
oOAlessiaOo
view post Posted on 3/5/2008, 13:25

Bill: I’m fine. I feel just a little bit bored right now. I miss the stage.

RTL: Real TH fans will notice that his voice hasn’t changed. Bill is back

Bill: I felt so terrible that I couldn't continue our tour.I was thinking: Why me? Why not another person? What went wrong?

RTL: The tour was canceled and Bill underwent surgery 4 weeks ago. He was scared to loose his voice

Bill: You must imagine there’s a doctor in front of you and he’stelling you he want to cut this zyst on your vocal chords. My vocalchords are my biggest capital. And I am very prissy aswell and so I wasreally scared.

RTL: He was forced to be silent for about 10 days and he could only interact using his hands and feet.

Bill: When I was going to any gas station in the evening they werejust like: “Hello, can I help you?” And all iI could do was to nod myhead and give signs. They all thought I don’t want to talk to them‘cause I was in bad mood.

RTL: Tomorrow he will perform his first show in NY. He’s very nervous but practised a lot with his doc.

Bill: I felt so silly! We started right away saying: “A, B, Monday, Tuesday etc.”

Bill wants to perform a whole concert in the next days but even ifit would only be a, b, c, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - his fans wouldlove it.

Trad. by Alessia

Bill: Sto bene adesso. Sono solo un po' annoiato. Mi manca il palco.

RTL: i fan avranno sicuramente notato che la voce di Bill non è cambiata. Bill è tornato.

Bill: Mi sentivo terribilmente, perchè non potevamo continuare il tour. Pensavo: perchè io? Perchè non un'altra persona? Cosa è andato storto?

RTL: Il tour è stato cancellato e Bill si è sottoposto ad un intervento 4 settimane fa. Aveva paura di perdere la voce.

Bill: Dovete immaginare di avere davanti a voi un dottore che vi dice che vi toglierà una ciste dalle corde vocali. Le corde vocali sono il mio più grande capitale. Ero molto spaventato.

RTL: è stato costretto a non parlare per 10 giorni e poteva interagire solo a gesti.

Bill: quando andavo dal benzinaio di sera e mi dicevano: "posso aiutarla?" io potevo solo annuire e fare gesti. Tutti pensavano che ce l'avessi con loro perchè ero di cattivo umore.

RTL: domani si esibirà nel primo show a NY. E' molto nervoso ma si è esercitato molto con il suo dottore.

Bill: Mi sentivo così stupido! Abbiamo cominciato con: "A, B, Lunedì, Martedì..."

Bill vuole esibirsi in un intero concerto nei prossimi giorni ma anche se dicesse solo "A, B, Lunedì, Martedì..." i fans lo apprezzerebbero lo stesso!

1 replies since 2/5/2008, 17:53   64 views