RTL 15.06.08

« Older   Newer »
Fede_483
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 00:03

hehe..non ho capito una sola parola...a parte Tokio Hotel, ja e welt....però avevo gli occhi luccicosi lo stesso!! se questa non è follia...
E' possibile avere una traduzione? un riassuntino ino ino?
*occhioni imploranti*

oOAlessiaOo
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 00:53

Ciao Fede, ho solo la traduzione in inglese, se domani ce la faccio la traduco in italiano!

Un bacione!
Ale

from germany to detroit of magdeburg in manhattan.Tokio hotel succeeded in making big jump.They are known all over the world, as well outside and inside their country .This week band rock gave their unique concert, since their three years of career, in Germany, and our journalist met them exclusively.The boys of magdeburg have the planet in hand, all the country, France, Swiss , Holland, Russia, or in America, shouting is all over the world spread.Three years ago, bill, tom, gustav and georg was nobodys ( unknown), now they are worldwide players.

- bill: nothing more is as before.

Occur in front of a million persons, what this makes? what is it of private life? and the most important for the fans who has a girlfriend?who searches a girlfriend?

- bill: to fall in love, we will see when this will come.

Tokio hotel back in Germany. A lot of questions answered exclusively. The room of dortmund move with the fans. It is their first concert in Germany. Because of bill's operation, all concerts were cancelled
once cured, they make their class in USAS. The fans Americans crack, the German fans are sad, scared to lose their idols.

The sold tickets, the full rooms of concert, they did not expect such result.

bill: it's unconvincing, when we saw themselves in time square, we didn't believed that . three years ago we did not imagine produce us on scene, and supporting this success, it's Unbelievable, i wanna say it's indescribable.

It is necessary to face the facts, three years ago nobody knew tokio hotel. they began very cute, we find them in studio or in the school
Since tokio hotel sells 5 million CDS

(it's not important, fan with her mother...)

Very liked, but they are not angels, these interesting photographs of bill and tom in an aftershow-party which smoke and drink, directly we spoke about the subject of the good example of tokio hotel.

bill: we began in 15 years, we have 18, and we said that this would be of use for nothing to hide from people that we smoke, we have no reason to hide us. we do not want to hide it.

Can be that they are right , they leave traces of them everywhere.

bill: I am still
tom: we ..
bill: we are still single . In due time, you see that we need someone, that we are in research of somebody to be in our sides, even though we are often in displacement. I find this well. we will see when I shall fall in love.

Bill will continue waiting for big love contrary to his twin tom and others.

so France it is brilliant, great country, great concert. The best it was in Russia (Moscow), in a brilliant clubs , they are great we has fun. (the boys confirm) - tom: for me sex it is rather everywhere.

The boys gave a concert to dortmund, then Holland, to Barcelona, the boys are occupied,
their new album to be released soon. Which and how they will have the time to have a girlfriend will remain the secret of the boys

fonte: tokiohotelus.com

Fede_483
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 13:00

Grazie mille Ale!! In Inglese va benissimo!!!

.:*tokio°aNNa*:.
view post Posted on 16/6/2008, 22:42

incredibilee! ho capito la traduzione in inglesee!

4 replies since 15/6/2008, 18:48   55 views