Tokio Hotel @ Mtv VMA's 2008, 07.09.08

« Older   Newer »
Fede_483
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 10:34

I Tokio Hotel fanno il loro ingresso sul Red Carpet dei Video Music Awards 2008...sul loro Monster Truck O.o

Il video l'ho fatto con la mia macchina fotografica...l'audio non si sente perchč l'ho tenuto al minimo per non insospettire i miei..uahauah mi sentivo molto spia in missione segreta!!
Non si dice niente di che nella breve intervista...

MTV interviewer: How you doing? Welcome!
Tom: Hi!!
MTV: How you doing?
Bill: I'm fine, thank you!
MTV to Gustav: How you doing, man?
MTV to Georg: What's up, dude?
MTV: What an entrance you made!!
Bill: We needed a huge car and..we did it! It's cool..great!!
MTV: It's a ...night for you..two awards and for best new artist the nominees are girls so maybe the guys will take the award tonight!
Tom: Yeah that would be great but-as we said- we think we've got not great chance but it would be great!
Bill: It's really really hard but we have the best fans in the world so we still hope!
Tom: yeah
MTV:and you gotta do it!!...Have a great night!!

Edited by Fede_483 - 8/9/2008, 12:14

Fede_483
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 11:15

BEST NEW ARTIST: and the winner is....TOKIO HOTEL!

Lauren Conrad & ???: "And now the Moonman for the Best New Artist goes to.....TOKIO HOTEL!"

Bill: "I can't describe in any words what we're feeling right now...It's just incredible! Tonight we don't wanna thank our record company or our management or our producers and we don't wanna thank us. Tonight we just wanna thank our fans all over the world. Thank you so much!!
That means a lot to us, that means so much to us!"

Edited by Fede_483 - 8/9/2008, 16:38

Fede_483
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 12:47

I Tokio Hotel intervistati sul Red Carpet Hollywoodiano...(gioco di piercing)

:th_md72eb8d131f005681b4175fh3.g

Fede_483
view post Posted on 8/9/2008, 16:38

Cliccate QUI per vedere i video di tutte le premiazioni dei VMA 2008...e soprattutto il video per il Best New Artist!!

3 replies since 8/9/2008, 10:34   46 views